Hello! I am an instructional design professional based out of Austin, Texas. I have six years of professional experience managing content, understanding data and training others on how to make even the least sexy of tools increase personal efficiency.
I am interested in looking at the bigger picture problems from the perspective of a Facebooking grandma. I know that slick design doesn’t always correlate positively with usability and that the best design isn’t always the one that gets used. I have years of experience teaching and training users both online and in-person.
Reach out to me. I’d love to get to know your projects and start working on some new puzzles.
- User Experience Design – Prototyping, Information Architecture, User Research
- SharePoint Administration – 2010, 2013, Designer, Online
- Taxonomy- Ontology creation and management
- Content Management – WordPress, blogging
- Certified SCRUM Master – Scrum Alliance, October 2016
- University of California San Diego / Coursera – Interaction Design Specialization
- Currently pursuing a graduate level certificate in Workplace Instructional Design, Boise State University
- Masters of Archival Studies, University of British Columbia
- Masters of Library and Information Studies, University of British Columbia
- Honors Bachelor of History, Oregon State University